Monday, February 27, 2012

Cohen's First Sunday

Well yesterday was Cohen's very first Sunday.
We got up around 9.
I got him all bathed and dressed in his adorable church outfit.
Then Steve mentioned that I got him ready a little early considering Sacrament meeting wasn't until 4.
The chances of him spitting up or having a blow out and ruining his outfit were very likely.
So daddy and I were on extreme caution to keep him clean.

We did very good--only two close calls (and both within 45minutes of leaving for church!)

Close call number one: daddy changing Cohen's diaper. Just as he is about to strap on the new one, Cohen let's it fly squirting daddy all over. But somehow none of the pee got on Cohen. Just daddy. Nice aim Cohen ;)

Close call number two: fifteen minutes before we leave for church. Steve is just tying his tie and I am putting on my skirt when all of the sudden we hear our sweet son (who was lying on our bed) just rip the juiciest fart. Now he has never had a blow out yet...some close calls, but nonetheless never a blow out. I was almost certain this was going to be the first. I was like, "Are you kidding me." Anyway, I go and assess the damage to find a VERY loaded diaper but luckily no poo on the  outfit.

So we get him all cleaned up and just as we are putting him in his carseat...he gets very upset and just cries! So we left five minutes early so we could drive around a little longer. This put him to sleep. 

We arrived a church, and our little Cobear slept the whole time. What a lil angel he is.
Then, just as soon as we got home he woke up and was hungry. Good boy, sleep during church...eat right when he gets home.

Before church:
 After church...we survived:

No comments:

Post a Comment