Saturday, May 5, 2012

I WANT to MEET ELLEN!

So if you haven't heard of Ellen DeGeneres' Dance Dare...watch this video! 
(and then youtube others for more laughs) 
BUT PLEASE watch my video of me doing Ellen's Dance Dare...baby style. 
The more views I get the better chance I have of winning. 
So share this video. 
Watch this video. 
Like this video. 
And then REwatch this video.
 HELP ME WIIINNN 
AND 
MEET ELLEN!

HERES the LINK:

http://youtu.be/08OuM1SU6ys

ps. I must admit, sneaking up and dancing behind someone while they are shopping is A LOT harder than you might think. Give it a try the next time you go out. Its worth the laughs. 

How the Dance Dare went Down:

SO a trip to Broulims to get some Dr Pepper and dish soap 
(two random things I know, but that was seriously what we went for and all we got!) 
turned into quite the adventure.
 I wish I wasn't in my sweats for this video...but that's what happens 
when you do things 
spur the moment like that. 

Well yesterday we tried to do the dance dare again
but this time planned. 
Meaning I was at least showered and ready for the day. 
We headed to Walmart. 
It was a flop! 

We could not get anyone! 
It was too busy and too open...
also everyone was shopping in couples or groups 
(which is much harder than dancing behind someone solo). 
So we just got some of my fav...Neapolitan Ice Cream and headed to the library on campus
for another shot at it.

We thought the library would be a perfect place to dance behind people
 as they are so focused on their studies and what not. 
Well...
unfortunately my dance buddy 
Cohen 
fell asleep on the way! 
I could not do it by myself...try as I might it just is not the same without my little Cobear.
 And I couldn't bear waking the cutie up either. 

Thus, we went home. 

So it looks like my first dance dare is going to be the one and only...
and I'm crossing my fingers 
that it will take me 
all the way 
to meet 
ELLEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment