Saturday, January 21, 2012

11 DAYS!

Well its not a lie when they say the last two weeks really do take FOREVER! We just want our little guy to be here. But we know he will come when he is ready.

I am so excited for my mom to get here because today I bought the CUTEST material ever to make Cohen's quilt out of...and mom is going to help me make it. Just a lil sneak peak of it:

In other news...I had the best time facetiming my family in WA yesterday--even gave them a lil tour of my house (since dad hasn't seen it in person...yet). Also, since yesterday Steve and I have been a little preoccupied with a new tv series--Revenge. We may have watched 11 episodes in the last two days...oops. But it has been fun! 

After a trip to Pizza Hut last night, I found out that they are NOT nearly as good as Lil Ceasar's $5 Hot 'n Ready pizzas. But it was still a great date night!

Steve had his basketball jamboree today...so proud of him. They won 2 out of 3 of their games. He did fantastic! SO fun to watch him play. Can't wait to teach lil Cohen how to play some day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment